Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Randomness from 2010

Old roommates and I went on a road trip ffffto San Diego at the begining of the summer before Eliza got hitched. Now that's what I call a bachelorette party! We bummed it at the beach, shopped and got stuck in Death Valley for 3 hours because they closed the freeway. I had a blast hanging out with the girls and hope we do something like this every year.





Our annual Cirque De Soleil show, ALEGRIA! This year they came to us at the Maverick Center. They are always so amazing!
Going on tracks with Ian and Mel's family and Gaven and Kristi. Here's us and our adopted baby, Linc.

Our 2010 Christmas tree in our new house!




Is this all the pictures i can post at a time???? this is going to take a while. I still need a pic of our house and our anniversary. oh well!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sis. Thanks for posting pics. I love seeing what you are up to. Miss you. If you get sick of the snow, come and visit me, hopefully we will be in our new house soon.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete